1. General statements
- Operator's most important objective and condition of carrying out the activities is respecting of individual rights and freedoms in personal data processing, including privacy protection, personal and family confidentiality.
- Operator's policy of personal data processing is applied to all information that Operator can get from the visitors of website https://food-technologist.biz
2. Basic definitions used in The Policy
- Automated personal data processing - processing of personal data (PD) by means of computers;
- Personal data blocking - temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials including software and databases providing access to the Internet with web page https://food-technologist.biz;
- Personal data information system – a set of PD contained in the databases and ITs and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization - actions that make it impossible to determine the PD's identity to a specific PD subject without using additional information;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation facilities or without using such facilities with PD, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, deletion, destruction of PD;
- Operator – a public or municipal authority, natural or legal person who individually or in cooperation with others provide personal data processing and determine the goals of personal data processing, PD content that is subjected to processing, and operations committed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information that directly or indirectly relates to an identified or identifiable user of website https://food-technologist.biz;
- User – any person visiting website https://food-technologist.biz;
- Personal data provision - any operation intended to disclose PD to a certain party or a group of parties;
- Personal data disclosure - any operation intended to disclose PD to a certain party or a group of parties, including PD disclosure in mass media, posting in the informational and telecommunications networks or providing access to PD in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - PD transfer to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or to a foreign legal entity;
- Personal data destruction - actions that make it impossible to recover the PD content in the PD information system and (or) as a result of which the PD media are destroyed including the destruction of tangible media.
3. Operator can process the following personal data
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- We also collect and process depersonalized data about the website visitors (including cookies) by means of Internet statistics services (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, etc.)
- All the mentioned above data is called Personal Data in the following text of The Policy.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
- The purpose of user's personal data processing is notifying a website user by email.
- Operator is entitled to notify a website user about new products and services, special offers and various events. A user can always unsubscribe from the notifications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Unsubscribe from notifications about new products services, and special offers"
- User's depersonalized data collected by means of Internet statistics services serves to collect information about the user's activities on the website in order to improve the website quality and content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
- Operator processes user's personal data only in case a user fills a form on the website https://food-technologist.biz. When filling the form and sending your personal information to us, you agree with The Policy.
6. Terms of collection, storage, transfer and other ways of processing personal data
Security of personal data processed by Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fulfill the requirements of existing legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
- Operator provides the security of personal data and takes necessary measures to discourage unauthorized persons from gaining access to personal data.
- Operator does not disclose to third parties and does not distribute personal data unless it concerns the implementation of existing laws.
- In case the personal data is inaccurate, a user can update it by sending an email to email@example.com titled as "Personal data update"
- The processing time of personal data is unlimited. A user can revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled as "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before providing cross-border transfer of personal data, Operator must ensure that the rights of the data subjects are well protected in the foreign state where this personal data is expected to be transferred.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, that doesn't meet all mentioned above requirements, can be provided only with the written consent from the data subject for cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and (or) performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
8. Final statements
- A user can contact us via email email@example.com to get all necessary information about personal data processing.
- If there are any changes in The Policy provided by Operator, the statements will be updated. The Policy is of unlimited duration until a new version will replace it.
- The current version of The Policy is at free access on website https://food-technologist.biz/privacypolicy