The client's request was to save the taste and not to exceed the limits of the prime cost calculated for a production unit.
This is what we did:
- The client provided us with the sample of lemonade and we defined its components.
- We selected the required ingredients and components to adapt the product for large scale production.
- We developed a new formulation and a processing chain.
- We did the work by the results of which we got a high quality product that met all the client's requirements.
- However, we managed not just to keep the prime cost within the limits but even reduced it.
Overall results: we achieved the goal and the client is satisfied. Back